Tips For A Successful Roofing Installation
- Please communicate with the J & B West office staff if you have any conflicts that may complicate the scheduling of your project. We ask that you or a designated party be home at the time of installation, so your contribution to scheduling is important.
- Please do your best to mow the grass blow or rake leaves, and pick up tree branches prior to our crew’s arrival as this will help with our cleanup efforts. If it were to snow prior to or during roof replacement, our crew will do their best to clean up, but a second visit may be required once the snow is gone.
- Please make sure that all vehicles are out of the garage and driveway the night before our crew is scheduled to arrive.
- Our crews use dump trucks and dump trailers to transport debris. These are more convenient than dumpsters, but heavy trucks are still capable of damaging driveways. Our drivers will do their best to respect your property.
- Your lawn and landscape will see foot traffic and debris as the existing roof is removed. Please move all lawn ornaments, furniture, decorations, grills, potted plants, or anything else that could be damaged. Our crew will protect your home and landscaping with plywood and tarps as needed, but overall wear and tear should be expected.
- Please plan to keep children and pets away from the yard during installation.
- Noise! Please make your neighbors aware of your future construction project. Our crew may arrive between 6:30 AM and 7:30 AM and take approximately thirty minutes to set up.
- Our crew will do their best to clean up once the job is complete. However, it is possible that you may find a stray nail or debris in shrubs, plants, etc. If you find what you believe to be excessive debris, please call our office at (219) 363-6151, (317) 449-0011 or(574) 235-7010 and we will gladly get someone to come out for additional cleanup as soon as possible.